Data on this website is provided by Miele "as is" and without warranty of any kind. Miele reserves the right to make changes or alterations to any Miele product without prior notice. Whilst Miele sincerely aims at ensuring that all information on this website is correct, this site may contain some errors or inaccuracies.
1. Use of personally identifiable information
Miele collects personal information in order to conduct its business, to provide and market our services and to meet our legal obligations. Personal information is information or an opinion relating to an individual which can be used to identify that individual. We collect the personal information we need to provide the products and services we offer, which includes a broad range of MIELE products, after sales support, delivery and installation service etc.
Your personally identifiable data will only be used within the Miele group and by business partners who are commissioned by us to fulfil your requests. Miele will exercise utmost diligence to protect your personal data. Thus, personally identifiable information which is collected while you browse our websites will always comply with Australian legislation. Miele is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles and the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Miele uses Internet technologies (e.g. cookies, Java Script) for the sole purpose of making Internet applications easier to use. In order to improve the attractiveness of our websites, information is retrieved automatically in a limited number of cases (e.g. browser, operating system, click count, average time spent per page). This information is collected in such a manner as not to be personally identifiable.
The security of your information is important to Miele and we take all reasonable precautions to protect your information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
4. Hyperlinks to other websites
Cross-references (so called hyperlinks) on Miele websites may connect to Internet sites run by other companies. Miele Australia Pty Ltd does not accept any liability for the accuracy and legality of pages to which links are provided on this site. Miele also cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for the content of such sites or their data security policies.
5. Data security issues
Any questions regarding data security at Miele? If so, please do not hesitate to contact our Privacy Officer.
The Privacy Officer
PO Box 381
Ferntree Gully VIC 3156
Further developments in Internet technology will, of course, impact our data security strategy. Should there be any need to modify our policy, timely notification of changes will be given on this website.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Miele Australia Pty Ltd
Terms and Conditions of Sale - Effective from November 2016
Miele ANZ imports, markets and distributes to commercial and domestic customers products supplied by its parent company Miele Germany.
We have adopted and committed ourselves to the quality objectives formulated by the founders of Miele in Germany in 1899, which can be simply summarised in two words:
"Immer Besser” (Forever Better)
“Forever better” not only applies to the Miele product itself, but also to the standard of customer service and the personal conviction of all employees.
We are seeking to meet the needs and expectations of our customers, shareholders and other stakeholders through:-
• Focusing on consistently meeting our customers’ requirements and enhancing their satisfaction.
• Our commitment to maintain an effective management system that meets all applicable compliance obligations.
• Regular reviews of risks and opportunities which can affect conformity of our products/services and the ability to enhance customer satisfaction.
• Regular reviews of our documented key performance indicators to ensure that the objectives of the business stay relevant and are further developed and improved upon throughout all levels of the company.
• Ensuring all our employees are aware of this policy and are involved in the process of continual improvement of the quality management system to enhance company performance and to meet the requirements of the ISO 9001 QMS Standard.