AN IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR OUR VICTORIAN CUSTOMERS
Please note that our Miele Experience Centres and Clearance outlets in Victoria are currently closed in line with government guidelines. All demonstration classes have been cancelled during the lockdown period. Please find below your Miele support guide on managing lockdown with Miele.
CONTACTING THE MIELE TEAM & ONLINE RESOURCES
There will be times when our dedicated Customer Care & Service support teams experience high volumes of Miele customer calls and email enquiries resulting in longer wait times for you. We acknowledge this and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. During these times we respectfully request all our valued customers to be patient and to kindly extend the same courtesy, respect, kindness and understanding our consultants aim to always provide to you. Our teams are doing their very best to answer your enquiry asap. Thank you very much for your patience and support. To self-manage your Miele enquiry, general questions and for immediate assistance please find below some useful and easy to use online resources available now.
Miele Online Resources - Self Manage your Miele Enquiry
Live Chat 24/7 : For all general online shop & website product, promotions, voucher code enquiries please use the Live Chat pop-up at the bottom of your screen.
Self Service: For Order Payments, Manage your Delivery & Service bookings - Click HERE
Miele Customer Service Support: For all general Customer support tools - Click HERE
Product Information Live Video Call - Contact a Miele Expert: Available Mon - Sat 10am - 7pm AEST - Click HERE
Miele In-Store & Miele Services Available
We are planning to re-open at a date to be determine subject to government guidelines. Please see below for in-store services available:
|Miele Experience Centres||Call & Collect only|
|Miele Clearance Outlets||Phone Sales for Delivery Only|
Call & Collect: Direct Centre contact phone number/s:
VIC Experience Centres: (03) 9765 7400 (South Melbourne) or (03) 9764 7164 (Doncaster) Mon-Sat 9am-5pm.
VIC Clearance Phone Sales: (03) 9765 7540
VIC Clearance Outlet Stock Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery & Installation during Lockdown
Please refer to the following table for all deliveries and installations in lockdown affected areas.
|Delivery||To just inside front door only|
|Installation - laundry||Yes|
|Installation – dishwashers||No|
|Installation – freestanding refrigeration||Yes|
There may be changes to the delivery and installation restrictions above as per Government guidelines so please continue to check this page for updates.
Repairs and Service – VIC
• Service and repair is available for the following essential appliances only: washing machines, dishwashers, cooktops, ovens (including steam and combis) and all refrigeration / freezers during this time with COVID safe protocols in place for customers and our service technicians.
For all other states, Service & Repairs are available with COVID safe protocols in place for customers and our service technicians.
• Our online store will continue to operate throughout this period and delivery of appliances is available as normal.
• Online Care Collection purchases will be delivered via Auspost
Call & Collect
• Call and Collect is available for our Care Collection products if any of our Experience Centres are closed during Covid lockdowns. Phone consultations are also available. See direct Centre phone numbers above for your location.
ALL OTHER STATES
For all other states not affected by Covid lockdown restrictions, our Miele Experience Centres are open with consultants available to assist you in a host of ways:
- Drop in anytime Monday through Saturday 9am – 5pm
- Book an appliance demonstration here
- Book a personal consultation appointment at a time of your choosing
- Arrange an appointment for a consultation over the phone
- Book a personal consultation via phone call on 1300 464 353 to minimise wait times and client overlaps. If you prefer, you can conduct your appliance consultation with your preferred local Miele Sales Consultant over the phone and share documents electronically.
Or you can book a consultation by completing our product demonstration form here.
Please note, all customers are asked to register and sanitise before entering the Miele Experience Centres, and to also wear a face mask whilst inside.
Should you wish to visit a Miele Experience Centre, please be assured that the Centres have been thoroughly and regularly cleaned. There are also facilities to wash your hands and staff will engage with you at a respectful distance. Any staff members who have recently travelled from overseas will also be required to remain isolated for the recommended period of time before returning to work.
If you have a fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, headache or shortness of breath or if you have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, we ask that you refrain from visiting our Miele Experience Centres in order to ensure the safety of all customers and our team.
The Miele Team