Data on this website is provided by Miele "as is" and without warranty of any kind. Miele reserves the right to make changes or alterations to any Miele product without prior notice. Whilst Miele sincerely aims at ensuring that all information on this website is correct, this site may contain some errors or inaccuracies.
1. Use of personally identifiable information
Miele collects personal information in order to conduct its business, to provide and market our services and to meet our legal obligations. Personal information is information or an opinion relating to an individual which can be used to identify that individual. We collect the personal information we need to provide the products and services we offer, which includes a broad range of MIELE products, after sales support, delivery and installation service etc.
Your personally identifiable data will only be used within the Miele group and by business partners who are commissioned by us to fulfil your requests. Miele will exercise utmost diligence to protect your personal data. Thus, personally identifiable information which is collected while you browse our websites will always comply with Australian legislation. Miele is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles and the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Miele uses Internet technologies (e.g. cookies, Java Script) for the sole purpose of making Internet applications easier to use. In order to improve the attractiveness of our websites, information is retrieved automatically in a limited number of cases (e.g. browser, operating system, click count, average time spent per page). This information is collected in such a manner as not to be personally identifiable.
The security of your information is important to Miele and we take all reasonable precautions to protect your information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
4. Hyperlinks to other websites
Cross-references (so called hyperlinks) on Miele websites may connect to Internet sites run by other companies. Miele Australia Pty Ltd does not accept any liability for the accuracy and legality of pages to which links are provided on this site. Miele also cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for the content of such sites or their data security policies.
5. Data security issues
Any questions regarding data security at Miele? If so, please do not hesitate to contact our Privacy Officer.
The Privacy Officer
PO Box 4084
AUBURN SOUTH VIC 3122
Further developments in Internet technology will, of course, impact our data security strategy. Should there be any need to modify our policy, timely notification of changes will be given on this website.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Miele Australia Pty Ltd
Terms and Conditions of Sale - Effective from January 2022
Please click on the below link to view the Miele Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Terms and Conditions of Miele 10 Year Warranty Promotion. Miele Australia Pty Ltd, (ACN: 005 635 398) 1 Gilbert Park Drive, Knoxfield, VIC 3180 (Miele)
1. Promotional Period: 1 September 2020 to 30 September 2020.
2. Promotion: During the Promotional Period, Miele is offering a 10 year warranty.
3. 10 Year warranty: New boxed stock of benchtop microwaves, benchtop steam ovens, in-built coffee machines, combi
sets, dishwashers, dryers, freezers, fridges, fridge-freezers, cooktops, FashionMaster steam irons, ovens, range cookers,rangehoods, steam cookers, warming drawers, washing machines.
4. Promotion excludes: Vacuums cleaners, benchtop coffee machines, Professional and Professional for the Home products (including Profline and Little Giants), Projects/commercial orders (i.e. multi-unit or other developments), B-Stock, run-out models, seconds, accessories and care, spare parts, ex-display and any service items. Any product not listed in the inclusions in Item 3 above shall be deemed excluded from this offer.
5. Purchases must be made within the Promotional Period by paying the full purchase price or by payment of 30% deposit of purchase price.
6. Promotion applies only to purchases from Miele Australia Pty Ltd directly or via an authorised Miele Charted Agent retailer in Australia.
7. Promotion is not exchangeable for cash or other goods.
8. With the exception of the kitchen appliance packages (of save up to 10%), Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions including Miele Service Certificate (MSC).
9. Promotion is available for domestic sales only.
10. Promotion is not available to Miele staff, their family or Miele Chartered Agency staff.
11. Subject to stock availability.
12. Miele domestic products are subjected to rigorous testing and assessment as to their quality and fitness. Miele goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
13. Miele’s standard Terms and Conditions of Sale apply at www.miele.com.au
These supplementary contract terms apply to the sale of the Miele Service Certificate by Miele (sales subsidiary country and address) to consumers via this website. The service work is executed directly by Miele or authorized specialist retailers. The service can be executed either by Miele specialist retailers or their subcontractors. The supplementary contract terms precede the Miele General Terms and Conditions in case of clashes.
The presentation of the Miele Service Certificate within the Miele web shop does not reflect a contract offer. A binding order is only transmitted to Miele once the customer pushes the button CONFIRM THE ORDER within the Miele web shop. The customer will immediately receive an order confirmation via email. This order confirmation does not yet reflect an order acceptance. If Miele accepts the order and enters the agreement, the customer will see the Miele Service Certificate as a PDF document. The customer will subsequently receive a contract confirmation including the certificate via email. The consumer will be able to view & download the Miele Service Certificate at all times under the My Miele account.
Click the below links to view the Miele Terms & Conditions of the Miele Service Certificate and Miele Maintenance Service.