Enjoy up to 8 years* peace of mind with the Miele Service Certificate.
Miele appliances are designed and built to the highest quality, durability, innovation and tradition but it is reassuring to know that if your appliance does ever require service or maintenance, Miele is here to assist you.
For complete peace of mind the Miele Service Certificate (MSC) extends your manufacturer’s warranty period up to 8 years* from the date of appliance delivery, for a single charge of $ 269 (Inc.GST) per appliance for 3 year extended warranty (MSC5) or, from 1st March 2022 a 10 year extended warranty (MSC10) for a single charge of $ 649 (Inc.GST) per appliance*
*The new Miele Service Certificate 10 (MSC10) extends the manufacturer’s warranty to 10 years from the date of appliance delivery, for a single charge of $649 (Inc. GST) per domestic appliance, and $1,099 for Dialog Ovens, MasterCool and Upright Cookers.
The Miele Service Certificate can be purchased from Miele strictly for a period of 60 days from the date of appliance delivery. Following expiry of this 60 day period you will not be eligible for the Miele Service Certificate.
Excluded products: The MSC is not available for vacs, coffee machines or professional appliances.
The Miele Service Certificate offers added benefits over and above certain statutory guarantees and rights that you already have under Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
- Peace of mind – let Miele manage the whole process for you.
- Ordinary wear and tear repair or replacement.
- New for old replacement.
- Cash payment where product replacement is not viable.
- Installation and removal in the case of replacement of your appliances during the MSC period.
- $ 50 CareCollection Voucher for use on the Miele Online Shop.
- Dry cleaning allowance up to $150
- Food spoilage reimbursement up to $300
- Courier / Transportation to and from your home to a repair centre
- Transferrable cover
Miele Service Certificate Terms & Conditions - March 2022